Our Home-Centred Pharmacy Supports provide a good solution for residential care facilities such as Group Homes, Retirement Residences and LTC Nursing Homes.
We believe every client deserves the best attention. Our clinical pharmacists regularly visit our clients in their homes. We partner with all stakeholders of the clients’ circle of care to ensure the clients receiving the most optimal therapeutic outcomes while they stay at where they live, work and play.
Our pharmacists have many years of experience serving the community. Our pharmacists specialties include:
- Doctor of Pharmacy
- Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist
- Board Certified Psychiatric Pharmacists
- Board Certified Nutrition Support Pharmacists
- Certified Geriatric Pharmacists
- Certified Diabetes Educator Pharmacists
- Certified Respiratory Educator Pharmacists
- Board Certified Oncology Pharmacists
- Board Certified Ambulatory Pharmacists